- Have I used this item in the last six months?
- If I were shopping right now, would I buy this item?
- Is the only reason I am keeping this item because I don’t want to waste money?
- Am I holding onto this item for sentimental or memory reasons?
- Does this item even fit in my living space (size or style)?
- Do I have a plan to use this item?
- Do I have another similar item that serves the same purpose?
- Am I holding onto a broken item that I plan on fixing in the future?
Being honest during the tidying process one of the most important factors in discarding things that don’t spark joy and keeping the items that really do! Remember it’s your choice what brings you joy, never pick things base on what others would keep or discard! Find YOUR joy.